| ||TigerII WAP Tools 1.0.1|
TigerII WAP Tools updated. Download new version.
| ||TigerII Tools 1.1.2|
supports now PNG graphic format. That was the main but not the only one change, XML and C++ syntax highlighter for MiniPad. New fatures in Image Cutter.
| ||TigerII WAP Tools 1.0|
New toolbox is available. This time for WAP website developers.
| ||Mailing list|
If you want to be informed of software updates enter your e-mail addres below
|© Marcin Łagonda for Vega s.c. |
20 April 2002
TigerII Tools 1.1.0
TigerII Color Picker was added to the package.This tool helps with choosing best color scheme for your website.
- Color edition in RGB and CMYK modes,
- Captures colors directly from the screen,
- Imports and exports palettes from and to Paint Shop Pro,
- Exports color schemes to HTML document and Style definition (CSS),
- Copies edited color to the clipboard in selected format (HTML, JAVA, VC, DELPHI etc.),
- Recognizes pasted color format,
Changes in existing tools:
TigerII Image mapper:
- do not add empty line on the end of the HTML document when saving map,
- right click selects object before showing popup menu,
- image can be zoomed. That can be helpful when precision is needed,
- Extened HTML highlighter,
- Removed flag TAGS IN UPPERCASE,
- Wordwraping changes caret position,
- LI Tag is not added if in the line before was empty,
- Improved text selecting,
- Optimized text editing,
- Do not add empty line on the end of the HTML document when saving map,
- Correced END ker reaction (jump to the end of the line) on very long wordwraped lines,
- Select All moves caret to the end of the document,
- Line numbering considers wordwraped lines. They have the same number,
- Line numbers can be shown in left bar,
- Pascal highlighting in some cases might cause the editor hang up.
...Previous | All | Next...